Tuesday, February 22, 2011

be safe my friend~

lately, i've been feeling uneasy.. was it b'coz of the lies that I created so that i'll be away from u??
it wasn't u that cause all the mess in me.. i've mess up my life for loving u..
last nite, i pray to Allah..
why does i keep feeling the same way about u?? 
why does i cannot keep my eyes from watching u??
why does i cannot keep my mind away from u?? why?? 
i'm forcing myself to hate u.. indeed, i'm hurting too.
i'm forcing myself to ignore u, at last, i'm still taking care bout u..
i'm denying all the thing that u've done 2 me..
i'm denying all the wrongdoings that u've played on me..
i put up all my trusthworhty on u..
cause i really want u to make use of me..

it seems nothing when u steps away from me..
 yet , still i'm watching the way u leave me..
it was an honour to have a moment  with u..
but i was hoping there will be no end between us..
but Allah grab u away from me..
seeing u in frantic ways i've ever done..
i'm willing to go for the replacement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment